ProAdvice is a dynamic and vibrant professional services business, with three offices across southern Australia. We specialise in the delivery of integrated professional services to primary producers, agribusiness and family businesses. At ProAdvice we share a collective vision of always putting clients first with core values of leadership, integrity, family, excellence, teamwork, communication and innovation.
We are seeking an experienced consultant to join our team in our Geelong office. As a senior consultant your role will be to provide strategic business advice to family-owned businesses, develop and implement sound business systems for clients, plan for the success of future generations, coordinate and integrate a range of ProAdvice services delivered to clients and deliver and manage educational projects as required.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Farm business consulting
- Facilitation of family advisory boards
- Family leadership and strategy
- Intergenerational planning
- Succession planning and implementation
- Training and education
- A strong client focus and a genuine desire to assist others;
- A proven track record in effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with people of all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner;
- Highly developed written communication skills with the ability to maintain strong attention to detail and take pride in the quality of work produced;
- Ability to prioritise, organise and complete work within established deadlines and to maintain a consistent level of professionalism;
- Demonstrated ability to build a portfolio of consulting clients and consulting projects;
- A self-motivated person with experience in the delivery and management of projects;
- Ability to travel across borders when open and attend Industry events when held;
- Bachelor/diploma in Agriculture or related field and at least 5 year’s experience in consulting to farmers and graziers.
We are interested in applications from professionals who are driven by success and want to make a difference to farmers and graziers, their business and family lives. If this sounds like you and you believe that you have the required skills, experience and qualifications, please submit your cover letter and curriculum vitae via the ‘apply’ button.
For a job description, and any further information on the above position, please contact Ben Leditschke on 0419 332 704.