ProAdvice has an excellent opportunity within our Hamilton office for a forward thinking Accountant and or Graduate Accountant to join our team with excellent career prospects in both specialist and generalist fields of practice a possibility for the right candidate. ProAdvice specialises in the delivery of integrated professional services to primary producers, agribusiness and family businesses (visit www.proadvice.com.au for more information).
- Preparation of client financial reports for all entity types
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Provide professional, ethical advice to clients with regard to effective tax solutions and optimal structures.
- Regular communication with the ATO and other regulatory bodies
- Liaising with clients in a professional capacity and diagnosing present and future planning opportunities
- Contribution to the collegiate culture and performance of ProAdvice
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of accounting processes and systems essential
- Experience in MYOB, Banklink, Xero, and Microsoft applications
- High level of communication skills, both written and oral
- Capacity to work autonomously and travel where necessary
- High level of inter-personal skills with the capacity to work effectively and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong conceptual skills including capacity for analysis and problem solving
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High attention to detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong character and enthusiasm
Great long term career opportunity exists for the right candidate.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Address written applications together with your resume to:
PO Box 770
GEELONG VIC 3220
Phone – 03 52413888
Position description is also available by request. Applications must be received no later than 23rd October 2015.