The skills and experience of the ProAdvice team enables us to effectively manage a range of projects.
Over the years ProAdvice has managed many projects for Government, industry bodies, companies and individuals alike. At ProAdvice we understand the importance of delivering your projects on time and on budget and we work hard to ensure optimum outcomes are achieved for each project we take on. Examples of past projects include:
- A 3 year National Grain Storage Project #2 for GRDC – current see below for further details
- A 3 year National Grain Storage Project #1 for GRDC
- A 3 year South Australian Dairy Farm Monitor Benchmarking Project for Dairy SA – current see below for further details
- Review & Renew – A DairySA project designed to improve the business skills, knowledge and confidence of Fleurieu Peninsula dairy farmers during tight times
- Gippsland Benchmarking Project for Agribusiness company TNN
- A Benchmarking Project for an external NSW consulting business
- A Farm Business Development Program for Simplot Australia
- A Business Improvement Project for McCains
- A Regional Environmental Initiatives Study for the Northern Region of Tasmania, (consultancy for the Northern Tasmanian Regional Environment Board was done in partnership with Tilbury Steele and Farley Australia)
- Our Consultants also have extensive history of managing publicly funded projects such as Landcare and Wormplan programs
Our current projects include:
GRDC funded National Grain Storage Extension Project
This project is overseen by Lachlan Polkinghorne. To meet the requirements of this project ProAdvice is responsible for the coordination of the regional managers, delivering grower workshops, publishing information resources, managing a dedicated web site and liaising with GRDC, industry and media. This is a three year project.
Dairy Farm Monitoring Project
This project is managed by our consultant Lachie Hood. To meet the requirements of this project ProAdvice will collect a large qualitative set of farm production and financial data from dairy businesses across South Australia. This annual data will be benchmarked internally and against ABARE on macro level. Using this analysis, ProAdvice will provide a report to the diary industry, dairy farmers and service providers, enabling them to make informed objective decision about the industry.
For further information on Project Management and how our team can assist you Contact us, our offices are located in:
- Geelong VIC (03) 5241 3888
- Launceston TAS – (03) 6324 1515
- Victor Harbor SA – (08) 8552 9641