It’s People That Matter Most.
Succession in any business is a complex process that requires good communication, planning and ideally a long lead in time to maximise the chance of a successful transition. ProAdvice have worked with many family businesses to facilitate their succession and understand that succession is a complex juggling of the needs and wants of the:
- “Retiring” generation;
- The new business manager and their partners; and
- Often siblings of the new business manager who will not be a part of the business in the future.
At ProAdvice we take the time to find out what is important to your family, so we can improve the likelihood of a successful succession process. We allow for flexibility and certainty and go through and understand the “what ifs” that can impact on your succession, before documenting a formal agreement. Our advisors work with you to achieve an outcome suited to your family’s needs.
The ProAdvice team can service all of your succession needs including:
- Business structures;
- Retirement planning;
- Taxation implications;
- Investment; and
- Coaching of new business managers.
To find out more Contact us, our offices are located in:
- Geelong VIC (03) 5241 3888
- Launceston TAS – (03) 6324 1515
- Victor Harbor SA – (08) 8552 9641