Worker safety is vital to small business and meeting the increasing requirements of Work Health & Safety regulation is time consuming and often confusing, that’s why ProAdvice offer a managed service for Work Health & Safety.
Through our Alliance Partner GWC Compliance ProAdvice provide a Managed Work Health & Safety (WHS) Service using cloud based systems. As a business owner you need to comply with WHS standards, rules and regulations and we know this can be difficult as they are always changing and often hard to understand. The WHS managed service gives you peace of mind, as you can be sure you are compliant and up to date at all times, it is a ‘living’, practical WHS system, not a document that sits on the office shelf. The WHS managed service provides you with:
- Templates and documents for all WHS needs such as induction training and incident recording, so you don’t have to start from scratch
- Tools and strategies to improve workplace culture and encourage staff involvement
- An initial audit to identify and priorities potential risks so they can be improved over time
- Cloud based database, which is integrated with smart phones and tablets, for use by staff and managers
- Easy mobile recording systems to efficiently capture WHS hazards, incidences, solutions, machinery records and staff records.
- A live system with records that are always up to date and accurate
The WHS service is delivered via cooperatives in local regions, which makes this corporate level service, affordable to your small business. Other than making this service more affordable, the co-op also provides you with other benefits, such as:
- Group training on topical issues, licensing or certification courses
- The opportunity to share knowledge and experiences with others who are experiencing the same issues as you
- The ability to pool recourses and contacts for different issues
To find out more about the WHS Managed Service Contact us, our offices are located in:
- Geelong VIC (03) 5241 3888
- Launceston TAS – (03) 6324 1515
- Victor Harbor SA – (08) 8552 9641