We’re excited to announce that PrincipleFocus Southern is rebranding to become ProAdvice a professional advice team that truly puts its clients first. Our strategic decision to rebrand reflects the recent changes we have made which are focused on servicing the needs of our clients better.
Some of these changes include:
- Merging with the McLarty & Co accounting firm in Hamilton Victoria, a central location for our South West Victorian clients;
- Relocating our Launceston office to 40 George Street, providing more professional facilities for client meetings and a more central location for our Tasmanian clients;
- Charles Baulch and the RBS Morgans Geelong team are now working with us to implement investment strategies for clients;
- The appointment of two highly skilled Consultants;
o Lachlan Polkinghorne comes to us with over 20 years of rural consulting experience and is providing clients with exceptional business coaching support;
o Chris Warrick has extensive skills in broad-acre cropping and is providing clients with valued support in management reporting; and
- We continue to expand our accounting team with dedicated staff who are committed to servicing our clients.
We put clients first
At the core of ProAdvice we work hard to build relationships with businesses and relationships with families. We do this by listening, engaging in conversations and providing trusted professional service and advice. The aim of our new logo is to capture the essence of our mission. The icon shows stylised talking bubbles which represent two people having a conversation.
ProAdvice works in regional communities and extensively with agricultural businesses. Assisting agricultural businesses to manage the landscape and environment is fundamental in our consulting service. In capturing this, the upper section of the icon represents the sky, the lower section the land, where they overlap creates a darker section which resembles a flowing river.
We are focused on supporting family business to make holistic decisions regarding people, profit and the environment and we think our new logo encapsulates this, including our by line “Helping Family Business Grow”.
The ProAdvice Accounting and Taxation team continue to work with families involved in a wide range of activities including the building, retail, property, aviation, health and service industries. Assisting families to make good business decisions is of the utmost importance to us. We strive to keep up with the latest developments in taxation, so we can continue to provide our clients with solutions to taxation problems that benefit their business.
We look forward to continuing to provide our clients with outstanding professional service as ProAdvice. For any questions, please feel free to contact a ProAdvice adviser.